What are the top 10 problems associated with Serotonin Deficiency Syndrome?
- We become depressed easily, sometime suffering from major depression which requires medications (drugs) to control the symptons.
- We crave sweets and high carbohydrate foods many times leading to unhealthy weight gain.
- We may become anxious and irritible, often striking out at those we love in anger.
- Sometimes we suffer from Insomnia and have poor dream recall.
- There is a tendancy to become impatient and act in an impulsive manner.
- We suffer with a short attention span and many times are unable to follow a simple conversation.
- We seem to have severe, skull-cracking headaches and at times, overwhelming body pain.
- There are times we may suffer unexplained outbursts of tears.
- We tend to be reactive and may sometimes act in an abusive manner.
- In plain English . . . we can be a real pain!
There is a simple, proven way to increase our Serotonin as well as other important neurotransmitters in the central nervous system.
Just like hormones govern many chemical functions in the body, the brain's chemical functions are governed by "neurotransmitters."
Neurotransmitters are small molecules whose function is to transmit nerve signals (impulses) from one nerve cell (neuron) to another. Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers which neurons use to tell other neurons that they have received an impulse. There are many different neurotransmitters - some trigger the receiving neuron to send an impulse and some stop it from doing so.
The Human Brain Is Very Capable Of Automatically Manufacturing The Quantity Of Chemicals It Needs IF It Is Given The Raw Materials (Nutrients From Foods) To Do So.
Neu-BeCalm'd - proven, doctor recommended relief for Serotonin Deficiency Syndrome!
Neu-BeCalmd™ was developed through research at the University of Texas Health Science Center the work of several scientists at NeuroGenesis.
Neu-BeCalmd™ is a unique blend of amino acids and vitamins that can help support replenishment of serotonin, dopamine, GABA, norepinephrine and enkephalins to help maintain balance in brain chemistry.