What Is Neu-BeCalm'd?
Neu-Becalm'dô - Patented, Doctor Recommended Balanced Nutrition
Neu-Becalm'dô is a nutritional supplement that gives the brain-targeted nutrients to aid in the balancing of neurotransmitters. Problems such as mental and emotional focus, or substance abuse may be caused by an imbalance of neurotransmitters in the brain.
As early as 1928, Dr. Hans Selye's research showed that when stress is long term in nature, the "stress management chemicals" (as he called them), which enable the body to maintain control, are depleted.
At some point, the level and/or number of stressors can cause the brain to run out of these chemicals. Typically, when this happens, a person first begins to have difficulty sleeping, experiencing depression, loss of temper, interest, sex drive, attention and feelings of anxiety.
The last 20 years of research by many notable scientists such as Dr. Gerald Kozlowski, Dr. Terry Neher, and Dr. M. L. Barbaccia found that the stored metabolites can be replaced from normal diet, but only very slowly.
They further found that the slowness was not due to a "lack of production facility" but rather a "lack of raw materials". While the quantities required vary from one individual to another, getting these additional nutrients from food is generally difficult.
Neu-Becalm'dô is formulated to aid you in increasing and balancing the following neurotransmitters of the central nervous system.
- Dopamine: When you have enough
dopamine, you experience Feelings of bliss and pleasure, euphoric, appetite control, controlled motor movements and are able to concentrate and stay focused. When there isn't enough dopamine, you may suffer . . .
Read More About Dopamine
- Serotonin: When we have enough serotonin, we feel emotionally stable, we can sleep, we can sort out the feelings and determine in a logical manner if there is a threat present. When we are low in serotonin, we feel immediately irritable and we are . . .
Read More About Serotonin
- Norepinephrine: Norepinephrine, also known as noradrenaline, is a neurotransmitter found in the sympathetic nervous system. The sympathetic nervous system stimulates the heart, blood vessels, sweat glands, the large internal organs, and the adrenal medulla in the brain. Like dopamine, norepinephrine has a . . .
Read More About Norepinephrine.
- GABA: GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is the most important and the abundant inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain (it's actually an amino acid classified as a neurotransmitter).
It helps induce relaxation and sleep. and also acts as a "balancer" for the brain where excitation of the brain is balanced . . .
Read More About GABA.
- Enkephalins: The enkephalins are pentapeptides that are widespread in the central and peripheral nervous systems and in the adrenal medulla. Enkephalins functions in Psychological Pain Relief.
When we have an Enkephalin Deficiency, a lack of enkephalins, we can have feelings of . . .
Read More About Enkephalins.
Click Here For Neu-BeCalm'd Ingredients
Product Prices/Secure Online Order Form!
Special Of The Month
International Orders Click Here!
Request Free Information By Email
Toll Free Credit Card Orders:
US: 866-227-0068 Extension: 5758MS
Canadian: 615 223 1367 Order Code: 5758MS
Linda Clark -
Order By Phone: (615)223-1367
Independent Distributor ID# 5758MS
Statements relating to these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease.